Welcome to the legendary New York “COPACABANA”
As the lights come up in the CWEA “Copa,” you will see amazing performances of renowned Hollywood stars who claimed their fame simply by passing through these doors. Go back in time to experience the excitement and ambiance of one of the hottest nightclubs in the world where the rich, famous and dangerous came to play at the “Copa.” Sign-up for an evening you will not forget!
- Enjoy Social Hour with the music of Marvin Gaye, The Temptations, Frank Sinatra and Donna Summer.
- Fine Dining with the sensational sounds of Harry Belefonte,Tony Bennett, Nat King Cole, and Pei-Chin Low too!
- Check out Elvis’ blue suede shoes, along with Ella Fitzgerald, Barry Manilow, Sonny & Cher, the Blues Brothers, and the Supremes.
- Amazing performances of the “Copa” girls.
- Salsa demonstrations and free salsa instruction by a talented professional Salsa dance instructor.
Evening planned by Jim Langley and Barbara Santos from the City of Simi Valley. To attend purchase tickets at the Annual Conference Registration Desk.
· Build strong communication skills that lead to diverse opportunities and higher productivity
· Hear key concepts about communication skills and how they can be effective for you in the workplace and your personal life
· Gain valuable tips and examples how to apply new communication skills and achieve the next level of success
· Learn from lessons of leaders from all backgrounds, experiences, and career paths
This conference will be hosted in three locations through out California with distinguished speakers broadcast simultaneously in all locations!
An 8.8 magnitude earthquake in Japan has generated a tsunami that could cause damage along coastlines in California, Oregon, Washington, British Columbia, and Alaska.
Tsunami warnings are in effect for coastal areas in Oregon, central and northern California, and the westernmost Aleutian Islands. A tsunami warning means that a tsunami with significant widespread inundation is imminent or expected. Warnings indicate that widespread dangerous coastal flooding accompanied by powerful currents is possible and may continue for several hours after the initial wave arrival. [Read more]
Check out some great photos from the CORBS Awards Banquet.
What: Please join us for a webinar-based listening session focused on improving EPA regulations. To make our programs more effective and less burdensome in achieving the regulatory objectives, EPA is beginning a new periodic review of existing regulations to determine whether any should be modified, streamlined, expanded, or repealed.
When: Wednesday, March 16, 2011, between 1:00 -5:00 pm (up to four 1 hour sessions)
How to Join: If you would like to participate, RSVP via email to [email protected] by 5:00pm Friday, March 11th.
Note: Space is limited, so please RSVP early with the subject line “RSVP for Reg Review Webinar”. You will receive email instructions for participating in the webinar during a specific one hour time slot. To participate, you’ll need access to a phone and computer with high-speed internet access.
For more information and to submit comments on-line, visit EPA’s Improving Regulations website.